Erin Melkonian Interior Design is looking for a professional, energetic, self-starting and responsible person to handle day-to-day bookkeeping and office administration for a dynamic, fast paced Office Furniture and Residential Interior Design Firm. We use QuickBooks online for accounting and Ivy Mark as the design management tool.
- Position will report to Owner.
- Responsible for accurate client proposals and billing.
- Responsible for all A/P and A/R.
- Entering invoices, payables, statements etc.
- Entering and billing reimbursable expenses.
- Coordination with various vendors for FF&E as well as fixed finishes coordination with receiving warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory by project.
- Damage goods follow up and coordination of monthly billing.
- Assist and support designers.
- Create project budgets maintain accurate price lists and coordinate freight.
- Orders, acquisition, quoting and expediting.
- Excellent communication skills – able to understand project goals and deliverables; initiate and maintain contact with other key project individuals for clarification, and coordination of critical issues.
- Proven experience to effectively meet deadlines, manage multiple assignments and projects while producing a quality product.
- Ability to work in a small team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
- Ability to articulate and communicate design.
- Friendly and detail oriented.
- Ability to work directly with clients, communicate and problem solve.
- Likes diversity in daily work and duties high energy and dependable.
- Experience using QuickBooks or web based design software is a plus.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com